Cutting blanks from sheet, round and profile rolled stock
- by gas and plasma cutting methods (sheet dimensions 2000 x 6000 mm, thickness from 5 to 100 mm);
- cutting on guillotine shears (sheet size 1500 x 3000 mm, thickness from 1 to 12 mm);
- cutting in dies up to Ø 18 mm;
- cutting on band saws (overall dimensions up to 1100 mm); cutting aluminum plates (plate dimensions 1400 x 6000 mm, thickness from 12 mm to 100 mm).
- cylindrical and rectangular forgings weighing up to 100 kg;
- rolling rings Ø up to 600 mm, weight up to 80 kg;
- stamped forgings for lifting devices weighing up to 8 kg;
- forgings of the "glass" type Ø up to 140 mm, height up to 100 mm;
- stamped forgings such as "hemisphere", "cone" Ø up to 300 mm, thickness up to 20 mm;
- stamped forgings of the original configuration.
The accuracy of stamped forgings corresponds to GOST 7505, OST 1.41187, OST 1.41188, forged GOST 7062.
Manufacturability of designs of products obtained by hot stamping - RTM 95.3188-74.
Forging, hot and cold stamping
- free forging of disc type forgings weighing up to 80 kg, up to 650 mm;
- hot stamping on a hammer of forgings up to 200 mm in plan;
- hot stamping on a crank hot-stamping press (KGSP) of forgings in plan view up to 120 mm;
- hot stamping of hemispherical forgings on a hydraulic press up to 300 mm, thickness up to 20 mm;
- cold stamping of parts by cutting, bending, drawing, forming;
- cold stamping by deep drawing on a hydraulic press with hydraulic feeding of parts of glasses, hemispheres, etc., up to 5 mm thick, up to 500 mm;
- rolling on 4-roll rollers of cylindrical parts such as shells up to 16 mm thick, 2000 mm wide;
- free bending and bending on a machine with a rotary beam of parts up to 6 mm thick, up to 2000 mm wide;
- design and manufacture of die tooling.
High precision punching, sheet metal punching
- maximum sheet size - 1300 x 1300 mm;
- maximum sheet thickness - 3 mm;
- maximum stroke rate - 600 min;
- positioning error - 0.1 mm.
Casting metal parts
- investment casting. Production capacity up to 100 tons per year.
- alloys, carbon steel and low-alloyed steel, bronzes, brass, aluminum alloys, AK7, AK12, cast iron;
- weight of castings up to 30 kg. The largest dimensions of castings are up to 300 mm.
- casting of lead alloys into metal molds (chill mold). The production capacity is up to 200 tons per year.