Equipment for heat treatment allows to obtain a metal structure that provides high performance characteristics of products.
The production capabilities of the Instrument-Making Plant are provided with the following technologies:
|Types of heat treatment||Maximum working space, mm |
|Heat treatment in high vacuum (up to 10 5 mm Hg) of all grades of steels and alloys, including those with the possibility of cooling with nitrogen high (up to 10 atm) pressure. |
Examples of heat treatment:
|900 x 1200 x 700 |
|Minimal warpage, high surface quality|
|Oxidizing heat treatment of all steel grades, iron-nickel, nickel, titanium, copper, aluminum alloys||Ø1000 x 1500 (1280)||Parts can be cooled in water, oil, alkali solution, or in molten nitrate, alkali (isometric hardening)|
|Low-oxidation heat treatment of all grades of steels, cast irons and iron-nickel, nickel alloys in molten salts (tools, small parts prone to decarburization, etc.)||450 x 450 x 280 |
|Low-oxidation heat treatment in a protective atmosphere of argon, nitrogen||550 x 800 x 400 |
|Quenching of billets and parts made of beryllium bronzes in dissociated ammonia in a plant with a water seal||Ø140 x 250 (790)|
|Heat treatment with high frequency currents||-||It may be necessary to manufacture an inductor for a specific part|
|Cold treatment down to -80 ° С for structural, stainless, tool steels, etc.||400 x 400 x 400|
|Aging, annealing in low vacuum (up to 10 2 mmHg) of copper and copper alloys||300 x 600 x 200 |
|Thermal stabilization of the dimensions of complex, dimensional parts made of steels and alloys in aerodynamic heating furnaces||1250 x 1450 x 2000 |
|High stability and uniformity of heating|
|Liquid carburizing (in the environment of kerosene thermal decomposition products)||Ø460 x 600 (950)|
|Design and manufacture of thermal equipment of any complexity|
- Ipsen VUTK-1324 - vacuum oven with convection heating and hardening with high pressure nitrogen for large parts with dimensions 700 x 1100 mm.
- SGV-2.4.2 / 15; SNVE-1.3.1 / 16; SNVE-2.4.2 / 16; SVS-100/13 - vacuum furnaces for smaller parts.
- СНО 22.214.171.124/13; SNZ 11.22.7 / 12; PShZ-10L5M2; СШЗ-10У7 - models of furnaces for processing in an oxidizing environment.
- Ts-60A - model of a furnace for carburizing parts made of steels (type 20KhNZA, 12Kh 2N4A) with dimensions of 700 x 700 mm.
- Vickers, Rockwell, Brinell hardness testers - for hardness control;
- tensile testing machines and impact devices - to control mechanical properties. It is also possible to determine the mechanical properties at low and high temperatures;
- analysis in a metallographic laboratory - to control grain size, burnout.