- production of dies and molds of any complexity level, with dimensions up to 1500 mm;
- manufacturing of measuring tools with an accuracy of 0.0005 mm;
- cutting tools are manufactured on grinding machines from Walter Romantik;
- cutting tools from 2 mm in diameter made of carbide and high speed steels;
- production of fixtures and machine tooling of any level of complexity.
The design of all technological equipment is carried out by the office of the chief technologist using 3D CAD systems, transferring the geometry of a complex tool to CAM systems for developing control programs for CNC equipment.
CNC coordinate grinding machines of the S45 type allow performing the operations of finishing precision grinding of holes and complex contours by control programs on parts with dimensions up to 1000 mm with an accuracy of 0.003 mm.
Six-axis CNC grinding machining center Rolomatic 628 for grinding and regrinding of circular and non-circular cutting tools with a diameter of 0.1 to 16 mm accuracy up to 0.0025 mm with automated robotic loading / unloading of the workpiece.
Electrical discharge machining allows processing all types of metals and alloys (including hard alloys) of any hardness, with high precision and roughness, where machining is impossible or not economically feasible.
- drilling machines with micro-milling elements (processing parts up to 350 mm in size, hole diameter from 0.1 to 16 mm);
- machines of the piercing group of models ROBOFORM 550, ... 31, ... 35 (processing of a detail with dimensions up to 560 mm with an accuracy of up to 0.05 mm Ra0.1);
- wire group machines, models ROBOFIL 290, ... 390 (processing parts up to 560 mm in size, minimum wire diameter 1 mm).